Monday, June 13, 2011

Going for a Stroll

We love to walk around town!  It's always so refreshing and Patrick and I get to have a conversation longer than two minutes with minimal interruptions! :)
It is something we all enjoy!!

We live in a quaint little town and I really like taking pics of downtown.  So I thought I would share





These are my daisies Patrick, A and E brought me one day

Coming up on the tracks.  You can see the top of the courthouse
The railroad tracks are a big hit to A!  He knows when the train comes through town every time!  

This guy was a little too close but i got a good shot of him
There are a few places in town that have these oak trees right in the middle of the street.  I love this!  It adds more character to the town for sure!

First Baptist Church (where we go to church)
There is a HUGE oak tree in the church yard that has a support beam below one the branches

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures! Looks like y'all had fun. :)

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures Meg!

katelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katelyn said...

Great pictures! You even posted one of my apartment :)