Saturday, June 25, 2011

Father's Day

Father's Day was quite full with baby dedication that morning, lunch with Grana (she cooked for Patrick for Father's Day), and Patrick leaving soon after for camp to start week four.  So we rescheduled :)  Who says we have to actually celebrate on the actual "holiday"?  So Monday night was Father's Day again...

Patrick is usually the grill master but I told him I would take the reigns for this meal.  It was lots of fun!!  We had salmon, eggplant, squash/zuccinni and hotdogs, of course!  Following the meal we had a yummy pie made by Edward (I'm not sure who Edward is but I'm thankful he makes pies and puts them in the freezer isle of the grocery store). 

After stuffing ourselves silly, the kids gave Dad his Father's Day gifts. 
We are so thankful for such an amazing, wonderful, loving, caring, strong (the list could go on and on and on and on...) Daddy!!  He is exactly the man I want to raise our children and I have no doubt our children will be so thankful for him as they grow to understand how blessed we are by him!  He certainly is a gift from the Lord!!!

So here are soem (prob too many) pics from our fun night! :)


 Appetizers


 Fake but adorable smile

I wonder who's spot this is :)




The man of the hour!

Wink, wink


I'm not sure why, but it seems that most of our pictures from anything, both the kids just have on diaper or underwear... less laundry perhaps
 Ellie was very excited too!
 Proud Daddy

 Sweet kisses!

Thanks again Edward!


No comments: