Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Singing in the Rain!

Or just playing in the rain!  Last Wednesday (Patrick's off day) we stayed close to home.  We had so much fun and had plenty to do to keep us busy!  It doesn't rain here too often so when it does, we make sure to enjoy it!  I got Aaden some rain boots last week and it just so happended that he got to actually use them in the rain (not just for firefighting).  Daddy joined in on the fun, Ellie was napping during all this and I was under an umbrella snapping pics...

He wasn't so sure about all this at first


And neither was Dad :)

But once he got going, we had to MAKE him come inside when it started lightning






This one is for you Megan (or Feet) :)

"That's awesome, Daddy!"

Then I just had some fun with the camera




Since this post has lots of pics, I'll save the rest of the day for Part 2...Stay posted!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Hilary said...

I have been keeping up with you four on the blog. Just wanted say that I miss you, your children are beautiful, and I am glad you guys are growing His kingdom in Texas!