Friday, September 2, 2011

Recent Projects

I have been super busy recently but trying to make more time to do crafty stuff to make our house feel more like a home (and b/c it's tons of fun).  I thought I would share some with you since a few of you have been asking to see pictures.  Enjoy :)


I made this book sling for Aaden's room... and of course it is Thomas fabric!


This was a find at a resale shop.  I think it was one of those things that used to hold letters for typewriters or something (I honestly have no idea)... but I turned it into a jewelry organizer.  Soon there will be hooks from the bottom for necklaces.

Painting to go with the train theme in A's room

The kid/guest bathroom theme is owls so I added this to the mix

 "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" Psalm 111:10

This was for baby Benjamin


Preston family tree


Finally, I wanted a vintage coat/bag hanger behind the door so I just got creative and found stuff in the garage




It was all lots of fun and I'm hoping to get more crafty stuff complete soon :)

1 comment:

melwright said...

Look at how cute you are! I'm impressed! I especially love the book sling. A kid cannot have too many books...