Today was wonderful! Since we have had weather over 100 degrees for the past couple months, we were loving the weather last night and today!! As we drank our coffee and read sitting on the swing this morning I was super excited to be able to wear a long sleeve shirt while covering up with a blanket! I know it may sound weird but for some time I have been really wanting to wear long sleeves. I think it is because I just love Fall so much, not necessarily cold weather.
Anyway... so I wanted to share the pics of what our day consisted of after breakfast.
While Ellie was taking her morning nap, Aaden played in the sprinklers and this lovely looking brown puddle.
We are putting this basketball goal up this evening but Aaden enjoyed it being low to the ground
Just look at that form! He's a natural! :)
We were really enjoying the nice weather
Who doesn't like to play in mud? So I made a mud pile and let them at it.
Aaden had a great time and thought Sister would love it as well so he shared the love by rubbing the mud on her leg... notice her face.
Yes... this is Aaden taste testing. Ellie apparently was paralized by the mud on her knee
And to answer the question above, not everyone loves mud :)
Washing off before lunch... good times
What did you do today?
3 comments:
Elijah and Adin also played in mud yesterday! Elijah loved it...Adin started yelling "I messy" and immediately wanted to go inside and bathe :)
You guys are so much fun! I was thinking about you and your long sleeves the past few days because its been nice and cool, especially in the mornings! So glad I got to see you guys and can't wait for the next time!
Ok, yes, I stalk pictures of your kids, I admit it! They are just so dang adorable, especially those mud pics! Miss you! Especially Tuesdays around 2:30!
Post a Comment