Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Six months already?!

Six months ago our precious little baby girl arrived!  Our lives have never been the same!  Aaden being big brother is much rougher, louder and more excited than I remember; Hubs is more gentle, sweet and adorable (if that can be possible) than before; and Mommy is more joyful, blessed, and more worried!  These character qualities have always been there, of course, but it is incredible to see the good (and bad) that can come from God blessing us with a beautiful child!  I am still working on the worrying part but haven't seem to make much progress in the positive :)  
I have learned that all those years of being "care-free" are made up for in the years that you become a mother!  Checking in every chance to make sure everyone is sleeping well and still moving, trying to catch them every time they begin to fall, pushing them to do better but not too hard... the list could go on and on!  
Well, I'll get on to the good part!  Here are just a few of the MANY pics of the last six months of Sister's little life!  She is a wonderful blessing!  I am excited to have girl time, girl talk, mommy/daughter time and, of course, being able to share shoes one day.  Until then I will basque in the amazing time we are in now; watching her explore the world with her little eyes and hands and lots of cuddling! :)

This is when we first got home from the hospital

 The first photo shoot
Her first Christmas  




Here are the most recent pictures.  She is getting close to being able to sit up, she rolls over like a champ and smiles and laughs all the time




And here is her tonight having to do breathing treatments.  No worries!  She is doing fine :)  just needed a little help getting all the yucky out of her chest from having a cold :( 
 
 "Here you go, Dad.  It's your turn now."

 Thank you, Lord for all the many blessings! 

James 1:17


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe it's been 6 months!