We have been super busy lately! But the more I think about it, I don't think it's just lately but constantly. Who's not busy these days, right?! :) Adjusting to two babies has been a much bigger challenge than I imagined. However, it's making me want to have more instead of stop now! Some may think we are crazy but I am discovering that one of the greatest blessings is having my little ones! It is so edifying and sanctifying because your concerns for everything else takes back seat to making sure you are disciplining, teaching, loving, caring and more for these little souls.
I have been in organizing mode for some time now. I have not been able to get it all done b/c we were moving and I figured I could do it all from the "get-go" once we were in the new house. Well, now we're here and having a bigger family to take care of has made it easier to stay on task (b/c I have no choice or else nothing gets done). I was babysitting the other day and I had five kids all together. I got more chores done that day than any normal day! So, I am realizing more that I do better under pressure and I enjoy it :)
Like I said, we have officially moved and I am loving the new house! Everything is painted except the master bath and the laundry room... the outside is still in the works :) It's the small things that I am loving that we haven't had in other places such as a door for the bathroom, a hallway, a window in the kitchen, etc! It's funny what you miss when you don't have it. I'm trying to get pics up of the finished product asap.
Summer is quickly approaching for us meaning a super busy time of year but equally awesome! I am so excited for the 60-70 staff to come and rock it! Also, by summer my baby Ellie will be crawling and Aaden will hopefully be completely potty trained! Ellie is the same age as Aaden was our first full summer at Pine Cove so it's fun to think of how she will be. Aaden is completely potty trained except for a major factor... he won't go #2... I'm sure some of you are wishing you didn't know that but that has been a big challenge for us lately! haha... He loves Thomas so we've made it a big deal with Thomas big boy pants but for some reason, that #2 scares him. haha (any advice is welcome other than candy, threatening to throw Thomas away, or bribing in general... not b/c I'm opposed but b/c I've tried them already) :)
Ellie, or Sissy, which she gets called a lot, is our diva girl! I love having a boy and girl! It is hysterical how different they are! Aaden roars and growls and Sissy pokes out the lip and acts like he has hurt her feelings :( They crack me up!!
Well, I could go on and on about lots of things that have been happening b/c it's been so long since I've updated. Feel free to email me threatening until I update our blog again! I love the idea of it so much but I haven't exactly made time for it very often.
I'm hoping to have pics up soon b/c some of you have mentioned not knowing what the kids look like anymore. They are changing and growing like crazy so I will try my best to get better at posting and sending more pics. You all are awesome! Thanks for being apart of our lives!
Much, much love!
Preston Family of Four
Do Imessages Show Up On T-mobile Bill
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment