Friday, March 18, 2011

Fun stuff!

I said I was going to add pics of the new house so here is a start.  This is the kids'/guest bathroom that my adorable husband painted till 3 am last week.  I am all about the owl/bird themes so this overflowed into the bathroom and into baby Sissy's room :)  So much fun!  More pics to come.


    Most of you know that Aadenator is a little obsessed with Thomas the train!  Here is him in his Thomas pjs that he's far outgrown but we keep them in the cycle.  Little bit of attachment issues (not sure if it's Aaden or Mommy really) haha


    Please excuse the random box.  I was getting ready
    for the consignment sale :)  

    The Lord knew we needed a bigger place so we could build bigger Thomas tracks! :)

    Arthur going under the Aaden bridge!

    Such a WONDERFUL Daddy!  He builds the best Thomas tracks!

    And this is what Sister does while all this is going on... So precious!  While Aaden is obsessed with Thomas, Ellie Bean is the same with her pink Binkna (blanket)!  More pics of Sissy coming; I just have to pic from the hundreds :)


    2 comments:

    Kimberly said...

    So.. I have the same shower curtain AND the same toothbrush holder and soap dispenser! Haha..

    Miss you African sister!!

    Unknown said...

    OH MY GOSH! You totally worked your decorating magic. How cute is that bathroom?!