Friday, March 25, 2011

And I quote...

I recently heard this quote from my sister, Dawn.  She is reading the book Crazy Love by Francis Chan.  My response could only be... Wow!


"When I am consumed by my problems-stressed out about my life, my family and my job- I acutally convey the belief that I think the circumstances are more important than God's command to always rejoice.  In other words, that I have a "right" to disobey God because of the magnitude of my responsibilities."


Now lately every time I think selfishly, pridefully, entitled, etc (the list could go on), I am reminded of this quote and how much I truly am blessed by the gracious God that created us and saved us!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

it made me smile to read your comment. 99% of the time i think i'm just writing for myself. :) i miss you too.