So I've noticed that I have continued putting off updating our blog because of not having time to upload pictures. However, I clearly don't have to put pictures up every time (this is something I'm trying to understand)... the result, rarely updating! I'm now working on updating even if I don't have time to do pictures so those of you who are wondering if we're still on the planet, you will know :)
Here's an update over the last bit of time.
Summer has recently ended (at least what we classify as summer). Eleven weeks of camp have come and gone yet again. Such a bitter sweet occurrence... We have to tell our summer staff goodbye (bitter). We get to see our hubby and daddy more often (SWEET)! It was such an awesome summer and we had amazing staff to get to hang out with for sure! We're certainly going to miss all of you guys and hope it's not too long before we get to see you again!!
In the past couple of months, I have started shopping for more organic foods. I'm loving it! Of course, it's a bit more expensive but I am convinced it's worth the cost to help our family eat better! I'm excited to take on this new adventure and so far, so good!
Friday, August 27, 2010 our precious little niece, Vivienne Ruth Preston arrived!! She is 6 lbs 14 1/2 oz and 19 in long! Her hair is red like her Daddy's! She's healthy and so beautiful! We can't wait to meet her and get to hold her!!
We are still awaiting the arrival of our little girl, Eleanor (Ellie) Kay Preston! We still have about 4-6 weeks which seems like a lifetime when you're waiting to hold your little baby! Our little man Aaden keeps us busy though so we don't have to sit and think too much about having to wait :) Psalm 127:5
Now we are starting conference/retreat season here at camp. New season, new challenges. Patrick will be gone a little bit in the Fall for recruiting. This is a great aspect of his job because he gets to travel to colleges interviewing students for summer staff positions. It's also great for opportunities to share the gospel and to challenge them to stand firm in their faith! It's difficult for the fam because we don't get to go with him but it makes us appreciate so much the time we have him home even more!!!
This covers a lot so hopefully it won't be too long before I get to update again.
Please be praying for our little man. He's been fighting a virus since Friday. We were at the ER Saturday night because his temp got up to 105.9 but he's doing much better, just still recovering. He's a trooper!
Thanks for the love that all of you show us! We appreciate all of you so much!!
The Preston's
Do Imessages Show Up On T-mobile Bill
2 years ago
1 comment:
Hey girl. I got the magazing/package in the mail the other day. I also saw that you said y'all would be coming down in the next few months...of course I'd love to see you. Let me know when and I'll clear my schedule. :)
Post a Comment