So... this past Sunday we made plans with Sam and Rebecca and their sweet girl (Aaden's friend) Anna. We decided to pack lunch to have a picnic in the park in Houston then go to the zoo. Sounded nice :) We got everything together before church to leave afterwards so we didn't lose any precious time! We went on our way and got to the park. Or should I say parking lot. Sam found a spot fairly quickly but Patrick and I rode around for awhile before he decided to let me and our screaming little guy, out of the car to start the picnic with the Holm's. I do believe Patrick drove around for an hour still looking for a spot.
Side Note: Aaden, on Saturday, woke up with a runny nose. Thought it was from teething. However, just like it always turns out, it went from a runny nose to having a hard time get air through his airways (one doc says it's likely asthma whereas another says it's not). Most of you know the episodes we've had for over a year now with our poor little guy.
Back to the park... Aaden's not eating and not feeling very well at this point. My adorable husband FINALLY finds a parking spot just as Rebecca (sweet friend who happens to be a PA at Aaden's pediatric office) and I are discussing how we may not make it into the zoo. She called the doctor to see if we could possibly get a prescription of the meds for the nebulizer filled before leaving houston/katy area because clearly the pharmacy is not open in the small town of Columbus on Sunday. Waiting to hear back from Doc, we made the decision to start the hour and a half journey back home. Just in time, he called for us to pull off the last available exit to get the meds. Thank the Lord because what a huge blessing! We get home and once again started another round of breathing treatments.
Here are all the pictures we took for the day... our trip to the zoo; sort of
My sweet hubby and precious little boy; he's a trooper for sure. Good news, our tickets are good until July so we've already started planning another, hopefully successful trip to the zoo.
Those precious eyes break my heart each time he has to tough it out through another treatment.
He's feeling much better and he really never slowed down. We are so thankful that this is all that we have to worry about with him. It could be much worse and we praise God the all we have to do is breathing treatments. Whatever it takes to make him better! This was a bit of a long post but I wanted to share what a wonderful day we had :)
Love & Blessings!!
2 comments:
aww...i miss you guys and little Aaden! Gil has been a blessing to us as i;m sure you are at your new home in pine cove! just wanted to say ive been thinking about you! Happy Easter! :)
Hey there! It's megan right? I've met u before!! I'll def get u set up for the blog! I bet it's getting crazy for ya right now....I was once in ur shoes....
Post a Comment