Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bama/Mississippi Part I

We recently took a two week trip to visit family, be in a good friend's wedding and for Patrick to do some recruiting for Pine Cove. It was so great to see some family and catch up on all the things that have been going on.
I have so many pictures (b/c I'm obsessed with my camera and nothing better than capturing sweet family moments). I will have to do this post in parts. So join me on this short but sweet journey of some captured moments that will last a lifetime...
Our first stop was in Mobile, AL to visit and stay with Patrick's Dad and Joan.


 Playing outside... One of our favorite things to do!
 Such an amazing Daddy!
 Grandpa never took his eyes off Aaden.  Ready to catch him if he fell!  So precious!

 Really enjoy conversations with Ms. Joan.
 He has the dino roar down pat!

 Sweet Ellie!
 I think the swinging got her tummy!
 Drumming on the table and watching the boys outside with CooCoo.
 Eating lunch at Dreamland with Grandpa.
 Opening birthday presents on A's birthday from Grandpa and CooCoo.

Stay tuned for Part II

No comments: