So... for those of you who don't know this already, we have a new addition to the family and his name is Costa. A good friend of mine from high school so graciously gave us there dog b/c they weren't home very often and we know now that he needs people around! haha
Aaden likes him... and likes to try to pick him up by the ears and hair :)
He's taking him for a ride
And one more thing that just tickles his pickle is getting into his food and water! He has a meltdown just about everyday because he gets really quiet and I find him like this and I have to take him away from the fun... needless to say, he does not like for me to do that!! How could I?! ha
This day he was trying to put Costa's food in his snack catcher... He was sharing :)
Oh the joys!
2 comments:
Costa is so cute and so is your little man!!!
I love this! I'm so glad y'all decided to get a dog. Costa is too cute and a great new addition to the Preston family!
Post a Comment