Ok, so... it's been a little longer than I wanted to update! I got re-inspired last week being w/ Mandy Sisco. :) With this being the case, I'll be playing catch up the next couple of posts.
Fall is definitely the best season in my opinion (which seems to be for lots of people). The weather is almost perfect, the change of the leaves are beautiful and one of the wonderful sights of God's creation, and it's the beginning of bringing in the holidays; meaning apple cider, scarves, pumpkin bread and lots of fun stuff! Here are a few pics from Halloween. We cooked out with sweet friends Sam, Rebecca & Anna Holm. We made our own pumpkin patch to take pictures! So Fun!
My sweet little man!
He loved the little white pumpkin; it was his size.
Aaden and sweet Anna. She wanted to pick up all the pumkpins :)
There are many more to come and hopefully I'll keep it up!
Happy Fall!!
No comments:
Post a Comment