
We wanted to wish Aunt Dawnie a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are such a wonderful sister and aunt to us! We love you so much and miss you tons! You have blessed us so much in helping us and loving us! You are wonderful and such an inspiration! I love our long talks about the Lord and how much we can share with each other!! Keep up the good work, Sissy! :) Daddio and I appreciate you more than you know and Little Bug loves and misses you a lot! ;) Just know that you are loved and missed and we wish we could be there to celebrate your day of birth with you! ha Have a great day!!!
Uncle Jerm Berm and Aunt Dawnie :)
1 comment:
thsnk ya'll so much and you guys mean the world to me too! I miss ya'll and love ya'll! Give that sweet boy kisses from his aunt Dawnie!! love ya'll and thanks again!!
Post a Comment