I wanted to let everyone know that Little Bug is doing so much better! He feels better and is acting like himself again! Thank you all so much for your prayers! God is our Healer! Little man is on is way to being 100% again!
He has recently found his tongue. He doesn't play with it with his hands or anything but he is always sticking it out and moving it all around in his mouth! It is hilarious! This is what he looks like when he sticks it out.
We are so thankful that spring is here! We've been to the park, walking, and just spending lots of time outside. Not a whole lot else has happened this weekend. But we will keep you updated! :)
Lots of love, hugs and kisses!
Prestons
1 comment:
oh my goodness I just want to squeeze him. He is so adorable. I am so glad he is doing better. I love the new tongue thing, that is hilarious! love ya'll and miss ya'll!
Post a Comment